We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect personal information for the purpose of helping the Tracy Lovvorn for Congress team better meet the needs of our supporters.
Information We Collect
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide. We will use this information help us better understand our supporters and to provide them with timely information about events happening around the campaign. We will not disclose such information to third parties.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that we collect for an unspecified period of time until the end of the campaign.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.